THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Almost there!

I am so close to being finished with summer school... and not a moment too soon! I knew that it would be a challenge to take a full load of classes during summer school, but thought, "I'm not working, I can handle this". Well handle it I did, however I had no idea how much writing I was in for! To date this summer I have written approximately 99 pages of assignments in the form of weekly reflections, discussion postings, observations, cultural autobiographies etc. etc. Whew, I am running out of things to say...believe it or not.

Needless to say, I have not been bursting with creative ideas of postings for the blog. But that is really a summary of what's been going on in my life the past few weeks. Two more days, one more paper, and then I plan to relax and not think about anything...at all...nothing.

0 comments: