THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Abundance...

These are our delightful roses!
They are a complete gift because our next door neighbor Sandi is a
wonderful gardener and she planted them before we moved in.
She has filled her yard, and now our side yard
with these beautiful roses!
These roses are especially happy today, they just soaked up
a heavy rain shower and look very contented.
The rose equivalent of sleeping in on Saturday!

These roses inspire me with their abundance. I have thought a lot about how I want to be as a mother and the word that seems planted in my heart is abundant. I want to be generous in love, compassion, laughter, and wisdom. I've often wondered what God had in mind when He made me... I live each moment with an intensity that can be difficult or delightful (depending on the moment)! I am hopeful that all of this intensity can be a gift to my child and hopefully children...

I hope this will be like me! Overflowing (with the aforementioned qualities...not 15 children...)

Look! Here's Evan, so much possibility ready to pop into the world!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AV said...

Ginny, you inspire me with your desire to live in abundance. Evan is blessed to have you and Andy for parents. I'm glad we got to catch up last week!

ejm said...

ginny, so precious! thanks for sharing!