THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Disinfecting Doorknobs?

Recently I have noticed that I have changed. I wash my hands constantly and obsess over things that used to be simple decisions. My most recent obsession began this morning when I realized in horror that I have never disinfected my doorknobs. This was spurred on by the hand washing. Let me explain... You see, I wash my hands all the time to make sure that I'm not passing any unwanted germs along to Evan. (this I think is good). It occurred to me this morning however, that I do not ever disinfect my doorknobs, so as soon as I touch one, all my hand washing is for naught. So I will in fact spend some time this morning disinfecting my doorknobs to remedy the situation. And rest assured if you visit my house, your hands will not be infected by my.... doorknobs. I didn't really see this one coming!

0 comments: