THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary to us!

Our 7th Anniversary was Dec. 29th!
This year we snuck away to celebrate our
Anniversary uptown. Grandma was gracious to
play with Evan and even have a sleepover!

We had a fun evening eating at a nice restaurant
uptown and staying for free at a nice hotel.
Andy has lots of hotel points and in the hotel world,
"is kind of a big deal". The check in lady said,
"oh, Mr. gold club member" so you see what I mean.

Anyway, it was a special time to reflect on our
years together. I love you Andy!
Here's to many more b.a.b.e.

We forgot our camera, so here's a quick
picture we took with Andy's phone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

And again I say...Happy Anniversary to my favorite son and daughter-in-law!! Hard to believe its been 7 years!!

Nicole said...

I agree, Andy is kind of a big deal...:)

Congratulations to one of the best matched couples that I know -we love you both!

Janelle said...

Congrats and great picture of the two of you!