THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I heart Coldplay

Last night Andy and I went with good friends
to see Coldplay live. It was refreshing to have a late
night outseeing one of our favorite bands.
We liked our seats from the start...
but about 1/2 way through the concert,
a guy from the crew put a piano right in front of us!
Which could only mean...our seats just got a whole lot better!
Sure enough, they all four came jogging
over and the entire band jumped up on the stage
directly in front of us only four rows away!
They stayed there and played two songs.
I just kept thinking, "I can see Chris Martin's eyeballs".
It was amazing... what a fun surprise.

Here's a clip Andy got on his phone:

Align Center

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I mean, holy cow, it looks like you could reach right up and touch them! Those were good seats!!

gs said...

I probably could have if my arms were just a little longer!

Nicole said...

Whoa baby --you did have some good seats!