THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too cute...

A few months ago my friend Andrea launched
a new business... Touch of Gray Designs.
We brainstormed and came up with these
ADORABLE shirts! She makes all sorts of
great bags, key fobs, shirts, and other fun items.

Well, it may sound too good to be true...but...
she is offering free shipping in November and
I wanted to let my friends know! Now is the time
to get hooked on Touch of Gray Designs!

Here's the website... check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/touchofgraydesigns


How perfect are these?!?



PS: She also made that fun pumpkin shirt that
Schmidt #2 and I were sporting in the previous post!
So fun and creative!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Tell Andrea that those are awesome. I am going to put a link on my blog. Love it! Love it!