THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

We just returned from a wonderful week at the beach!

I was delighted to find that we have two
little fish on our hands. Upon arrival, we went
straight to see the ocean, and Evan ran straight in,
sat down in the waves and exclaimed, "I'm swimming!"

Sam did not waste a minute to get his little bum
down to the water and tried to crawl straight into
the waves! I had to hold him back from going
further and further into the ocean.
It was a blast.
Here's just a few moments of our time...






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooh...I want to see more pictures! Cute polka dot suit, by the way.

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh, are the boys in matching shirts in pic 3? They look so cute! Little brothers!

The Wrights said...

i LOVE the one of evan "studying the sea creatures"...evan is the best!!:)