THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Backtrack: Trip to Chattanooga & Birmingham


 Mid may we took a trip to Chattanooga and Birmingham.
My family grew up going to Chattanooga and staying at the Choo-Choo
so it was extra fun to go back and visit.  It is one of those special places
that has not changed a bit.
The choo-choo...

Finding koi

Then on to Coolidge Park which has the best fountain ever.
This is special for me because when I was taking photography in college
I came down and was captivated by these two little boys who appeared to
be brothers playing in the fountain.  I just loved watching their freedom and
how they tested their power controlling the water.  So boy.
I even have the pictures up on my wall still because I just loved that moment.
Now here are my two boys!
A moment I hoped for even 15 years ago!
 
 

Just hanging out by the river...
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Margie said...

A two-generation memory!! Love those! Wonderful pictures of the boys at play!!