THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Captured!

As I watch Evan grow before my eyes I realize how
precious these little 3.5 month old moments are.
Two weekends ago Andy and I decided it was time
to get some great pictures of him.
So we called in a pro!
As soon as I saw the name Blue Bucket Photography
I was sure to like what was in store...
I had high hopes and Amy just blew right past them!
I adore the pictures she took, she really captured
our Evan with his bright spirit and many looks.
As soon as she walked into our home I felt as if I had
known her for years. We were so comfortable and I
think that comes through in the pictures.
Take a peek on her site and you'll
see some of the photos she captured. Just
scroll down until you see Evan!

Here are a few of our favorites:




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

emily said...

My desktop is working overtime trying to keep up with all these gorgeous shots of this wonderful boy! How special to have these beautiful pictures to remember this time forever!

AV said...

These are awesome! She did a great job - can't wait to check them out on the website. I hope Evan had a restful ride home. :)

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!! can't wait for our boys to hang out together! :) and so glad to finally know about your blog!!

Anonymous said...

How nice to see Evan featured on the Blue Bucket website! And she said such nice things (all true!) about your family. I see a long relationship between Evan and this photographer!! The shots are great.