THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sad but True...

Last night after Andy, Evan and I returned from dinner in Matthews, I went upstairs to change into my usual cozy outfit of black v neck t-shirt and white cropped comfy pants. I had the following conversation with myself in the closet...

Me: "Hmmm, I always put this on. Maybe Andy would like to see something different from time to time. Yep, bet this uniform is getting pretty old"

Me: "But they are so comfy, I can sit cross legged on the couch with no resistance at all."

Me: "That excuse sure wouldn't get too far with Stacey and Clinton (from what not to wear)"

Me: "Maybe I can just put on my dark grey sweat pants... they are slightly more attractive"

Me: "good idea"

So I put on the dark grey sweatpants my more sexy option. Note: sweatpants of any shade should not be considered "more dressed up". Just thought I'd share....

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I've had that same conversation with myself...then I went as far as to ask Hubby what he thought. I should have never asked! Now I feel guilty when I wear the same comfy clothes every evening :)

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

And THAT is why we are friends.

SDeadwyler said...

I can totally relate. I feel like those are the only pants I ever wear.

Nicole said...

Well said! Pish and I had a long laugh last night about this and Gus' syndrome.