THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Final adventures...

We were thrilled to spend time with Aunt Teeny
on our trip. We ate lunch together then spent time
at the zoo! I spent lots of time at the zoo growing
up, so it was special to be there again...and now with
my child! We loved catching up with Teeny and seeing
all of the animals.
Here's Evan with Teeny.
Later that afternoon my cousin Taylor came over with
her two kids, Jay and Caroline. Caroline and Evan are
about two weeks apart in age. It was fun to see them
together and be with Taylor too.
They had a blast.

We had such a great time catching up
with friends and family on our first road trip!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your pictorial recap of your week on the road! I know you loved re-visiting your "old places", and Evan was a good road warrior!

Nicole said...

Ginny = blogging queen. So impressed with your timeliness in getting pics on the blog. I'm still thinking about the posts that I'll compose.