THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Liquid Crack

My mother in law, Evan's spunky Grandma
is a drug dealer (Hi Margie!). I know it seems unlikely
that this good citizen would push hard core crack
to a new mother, but its true. You see,
we were at the beach in July when this innocent seeming lady
introduced me to Crystal Light Raspberry Green Tea.
It didn't sound that great initially but she
said... "try it". So I did. And proceeded to
drink glass after glass during the trip.
After that trip I bought some at the store,
but forgot that I had it. Until two days ago.
I have consumed 24 ounces (meant to say 3 pitchers!) of this
stuff in the past two days! I looked through
the ingredients expecting to see the words
"crack-cocaine" clearly printed on
the label... but couldn't find it anywhere.
The thing is, I have no idea why it is so good.
When I first tasted it, it was nice, but not GREAT!
But I just can't stop drinking it... which
leads me to the logical conclusion that it does in fact contain
crack and my mother in law, Evan's spunky Grandma is
a drug dealer. Case in point.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

We always knew that Margie had a secret life pushing powdered drink mixes. Don't worry, I've been indoctrinated with the McGruff campaign of my youth and am prepared to 'just say no' when you approach me with a tall glass of you tea.

gs said...

You are so wise. Thank goodness for the "just say no" program. It really answers many of life's difficult questions, most importantly, "how will i respond when my friend offers me drugs... oh yeah, just say no!" perfect.

Anonymous said...

I confess. I have no defense, as I am addicted as well. I constantly have a pitcher of it cooling in the frig. (You know what they say about one addict leading another astray.) However...green tea is supposed to be good for you, and this is full of wonderful antioxidants!! So I say...better this marvelous beverage than COKE !!! But Ginny, really: 24 ounces, ie 3-8 oz glasses, in 2 days! Hardly a hard-core addiction!!!! Aren't we supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day?? This is just flavored water...go for it!!!!

gs said...

It is no secret that I am not skilled at remembering details, so let me try again, correction, I have consumed 3 pitchers in 2 days!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh! 3 PITCHERS!! Ok...you're hooked. (Isn't it a wonderful thirst quencher??). I say take some to Chatta with you and entice Nicole with it!

emily said...

I tried to find it in the grocery store a couple weeks ago and they had every flavor except Raspberry Green Tea. Raleigh must be some sort of hub for liquid crack.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!

Rachel said...

I love that stuff too! I actually have it shipped from Amazon because our local Harris Teeter can't seem to keep it in stock. The Crystal Lite Rasberry Lemonade is also pretty tasty... if you want to mix things up a bit...