THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

55 pages later...

This post is admittedly not as cute as Evan...
however I am having my own little celebration
for myself over here because just minutes ago
I finished my Structured Group project. It is
55 pages of my own thoughts. Wow. Though
I do not want to do it again, it is pretty cool to
have in writing a six week group for middle
school girls that I designed and scripted word
for word. I am glad it is through, and am
thankful that there were no meltdowns,
or major procrastination. I rather
handled this project like an adult. :) My
prayers were answered for this project to
be finished smoothly without any stress flowing
over onto Evan or Andy. Yay!

7 comments:

emily said...

Hooray! Way to go!

Janelle said...

So proud of you! YEAH!!!

Ellen said...

Yippee! I'm sure it feels good. It's fun to hear your news too, though I agree, definately not as cute as pics of Evan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ginny!! Now turn that thing in and really celebrate!

Nicole said...

So impressed. I did not realize that it was that long. I don't think that I could come up with 55 pages of text if I tried!

gs said...

Thanks everyone! It feels good to be finished. As I was working I was just plugging along, but when I printed it all out and assembled it I was really proud! I can't believe it all came out of my head!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go Ginny!!