THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Outtakes

Every year as a special Christmas treat, I subject
my family to rounds and rounds of photo shoots
in order to get just the right picture for Christmas
cards. This year was no different. Here are the
ones that are soooo close and not so close that did
not make the cut. Adding a baby to the mix
was definitely more interesting.

Here we are, Andy and I know all about the automatic
feature of our camera... Evan is wondering why the
camera is beeping and flashing.
This one was near the end. Grandpa helped with
this round... and Evan is showing off for him.
But not smiling.
Adjusting mid shoot. Working so hard. Are we done yet?
This one almost made it... but lets face it...
my hair looks weird. And if we have taken
2,000 pictures, I don't want to send a
weird hair shot. You do get the sense of
Evan's active personality though.
So this is what you will not be getting in the mail this year.
I wonder what you might get? What a mystery!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wray's said...

that is hilarious! and i loved all those shots... and i loved your christmas card and picture too! if it makes me you feel any better.. our 'family shots' didn't make the cut either.. so we went with the kid-only picture... maybe next year :)

Janelle said...

Love the scarf! Loved the actual card! Such a sweet little guy.

Nicole said...

This cracks me up...it is exactly the reason that our card is a melange of shots. So hard to get a good one.

gs said...

Glad to know we are in good company. :)

ejm said...

What a handsome family! Can't wait to get mine! :) (Hope I'm still on the list, ha!)

gs said...

you're on the list... but now i'm wondering if i sent it to your old address. if you don't get it in the next day or two, shoot me an email and i'll get it sorted out!