THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

from the backseat... part II

This is what Evan was asking me from the backseat
yesterday on the way home from school:
Evan: "do you like...spiders!?"
me: "um, not really"
E: "Do you like birds?"
me:"yes"
E: "do you like wildebeests"
me: "um, yes, they are interesting"
E: "do you like garbage?"
me: "no"
E: "do you like fingerprints?"
me: "um, they are interesting."
E: "do you like mailboxes?"
me: "sure"
E: "do you like wasps?"
me: "no. not at all"
E: "whyyy nooot?"
me: "because they might sting me"
E: "do you like garbage?"

2 comments:

emily said...

Oh, the fascination with the wildebeest. And apparently garbage.

Ellen said...

This is all SO funny!! I can't wait to see you and your little cuties!!! But, but by the sound of that conversation, one isn't quite so little anymore. :) :)