THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mountains I

This weekend we had a little family mountain weekend.
We found a gem of a house in Banner Elk. We wound up
Grandfather Mountain (I think) up up up,
then we rounded a curve to see a split rail fence,
these beautiful little cabins nestled into their own lots,
and a lovely meadow right in the middle of all the land.

Here is our first morning waking up at the cabin.
Here was our view!

And a few more pictures from our picnic breakfast.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellen said...

WOW! How fun!! We've been wanting to take the boys to the mountains. Your pics may be extra motivation for me! And by the way, Evan is looking very old and like a big boy! They are growing up fast. Can't wait to meet Sam next week!

emily said...

JEALOUS!! I mean, how lovely. :)

Janelle said...

What a fun weekend! If I could eat breakfast with that view everyday, I would be in heaven. L.O.V.E the meadow moment.