THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who Me?

I am so honored, I have been tagged.
Yep, selected by Amanda to share with the world...
Seven Quirky Things About Me.
Here goes:

1. I am a verbal processor and I speak in stream of consciousness
(and include the comments in parentheses while speaking),
(most people leave out the thoughts that pop into their mind
while talking about something completely unrelated,
but I include them.)

2. I enjoy the smell of gasoline fumes.

3. When I shout hello to neighbors, they
never hear me because I am actually a quiet shouter,
but Andy shushes me when I am on the cell phone
because I am a loud cell phone talker at home.

4. I am too organized and clean (this is how I would
answer if I were in a job interview).

5. I cannot read or sleep in a car
(so I really like to be the driver).

6. I grew up in the only family in Alabama
who did not watch sports at all. The
Alabama Auburn Game shut down everything
in the city... but the Blairs continued with life as usual!

7. I love warm lighting. I go around the house
in the evenings and turn on only the lights that
create my favorite ambiance. I think about lighting
a lot.

That's it for me. Nicole & Ellen its your turn!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fantastic.