THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

First Haircut...sortof

This weekend I decided I would shape up Evan's hair.
He has grown the most precious curls, and I
am quite attached. They bounce behind him as he walks...
do I have to say more?
Attached.

I have been thinking lately that he needs a little trim,
and I have planned exactly how I would do it for months.
Attached.
So, I did it this weekend... and to my complete horror
(remember attached?)
the curls were gone. There were some nice little waves
in their place, and Evan is as cute as ever...
but the curls (sniff) are (sniff sniff) gone (sob!).

I still have hope they will grow back when his hair gets
a bit longer, but we'll see. I am adjusting I'm glad to say.
So, after a few days to recover, I decided the confidence
of a good professional haircut is what I need right now.

So... here we go! Here is Evan before his cut...
(Seriously, I only trimmed like 1/2 of an inch! It looks
like a ton more, but I have the proof in a plastic baggie).
Attached...I know.

Here he is sitting in his police car, drugged by Dora.
He loved sitting in the car.

It was fun to see him so big.
Here he is after his cut. These folks have it down,
they know how to make toddlers stay still! He
looks so cute and I am loving his new look.
As you can see, I am adjusting well. :)
Hello cutie!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: