THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

It was a typical Friday...

...and then we went to the Lazy 5 Ranch!
Oh my goodness... where to even begin.
We went to hang out with our good buddies Janelle
and JT. We wanted to do something new and exciting...
so, we headed up to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville...aka Africa.

It was wild! Truly... There were all kinds of animals,
everywhere roaming free. You can take a wagon ride
(trust us, just take the wagon ride)
and feed the animals... or you can drive through.

I should have suspected driving through may not be the
best course of action when we saw multiple "Enter at
your own risk" signs. Still feeling adventurous...
we did. And were "welcomed" by swarms of animals
half of which I have no idea of the name.

It went something like this:
Janelle trying to stay cool while the antelope/deer? said hello.
Hello! Excuse me and Hello!
Though we did not have food, the animals did not get the memo
and treated us as if we did. Here is what that looks like.
Hello wildlife!
Yes, that is at least two llamas, a deer like animal, pig, goat
and goose in this one picture.
PS: I hate llamas.
Janelle was totally committed to making this an
educational experience-teaching is in her blood.
So as I sat and laughed until tears were streaming
down my face...she kept her cool and
said, "boys, do you see the llama?"
"JT, do you see the moose/deer?"
It was hysterical and totally worth it for the laughs...
however I would recommend waiting until your children
are 8 and taking the wagon. Lesson learned.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

We are absolutely dying over here. Laughing so hard at that second picture --that eye just gets me! Pish is in complete disbelief that that place even exists. Thank you for making my night :)

AV said...

Hahahaha - that is hilarious! What an adventure. I bet ya'll were wondering how on earth you were going to drive through there without hitting one of those animals, or having one of them get in the car with you. wow.

Margie said...

Evan looks like he enjoyed it!!

gs said...

Oh, I totally thought I would have to plow down a llama... or drive with one on the hood of my car!