THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Liar Liar...

...pants on fire! I thought I had better
get another pumpkin patch set of pictures up
before my faithful readers started shouting...
"Liar liar pants on fire!"

So here they are. This awesome pumpkin patch has
a tractor pulled hay ride to a barn where you can
feed animals. Fun!
This is E squealing in delight...
right before he popped that poor sheep right in the face!
No worries, I was there to protect that poor sheep from
my toddler!


Fascinated with his hay ride in the covered wagon.


Trying to decide which pumpkin to move next.
A little snack before heading home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you! The pix were worth waiting for! Where is this pumpkin patch?

gs said...

Glad you enjoyed them! Its Hunter Farms in Weddington... same place as the strawberry patch. We love it!

Janelle said...

So sweet! I was just thinking what a liar you are...thanks for more pictures.