THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Because we needed professional help...

We called our inspiring photographer friend Amy Free!
And here are a few shots that she snapped of our family.
I was speechless. It may not need to be said, but keep
in mind how fast this two year old moves! Amy was
playing with Evan and he didn't even know we were
taking pictures! She shot around toys on the floor...
tissue boxes and other items that blend into the
background of our house to me so I don't see them!
Basically, she had her hands full...and somehow
captured twinkle eyes, proud parents and a
sweetie pie baby! Amazing...

You can see our pictures on her site here.
Warning: you may be swept away by her
incredible work...so make some time to
peruse. You will not regret it.



2 comments:

Sherri Ash said...

Beautiful pictures Ginny! I can't believe how different Sam looks just since I saw him a couple of weeks ago! And Evan is so cute - I just want to squeeze him!

Margie said...

I want to hold Sam!!! What happened to that scrawny little chipmunk? Look at that bicep!!!