THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Visit

A few weekends ago we had the privilege of
visiting with family from the Grayson side.
Here is my Aunt Cathy and Grandmother.
Sam was a huge grandmother fan!
Evan was a huge granddaddy fan!
Driving home from time with them Evan
kept saying from the backseat..."cute, cute"
just talking to himself. When I asked him who
was cute he said, "granddaddy cute!"
Here's Granddaddy... I agree! He is cute!
He is so special to us. Sam's middle name is
James after Granddaddy.
Reading with my mom.
Cuddling more with Grandmother.
We had a great time with everyone! I wish we could
visit like this more often!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so happy for your kids that they are getting to know their great-grandparents.