THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crackers

I wanted to share a moment from our dinner table last night...
and record it for myself before it flies out of my brain.
After dinner, I offered Evan some graham crackers.
We haven't had them for a while, so I told Evan they were
graham crackers. We have a friend named Graham that
Evan just adores. He looked at the cracker for awhile and asked,
"Gam?" (Translation... Graham?). Then I said, well, yes its a
graham cracker. He looked long and hard at that cracker, and
after a thoughtful pause he said decisively, "Evan cracker".

Love it.

In other news,
Sam is doing two really super things... sleeping from
about 10 to 5 (yay!) and smiling!
It is so much fun to see a smile creep across his little lips
then burst into a big open mouthed grin!
His whole face lights up.
I hope to catch a picture of that very soon!
Go Sam Go!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the two year old mind. Too cute!